Saturday 18 August 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter -Strawberry Shortcake

Hola lovelies :)

So firstly I am going to apologise for my lack of posts recently, I have been very busy as a lot of my exams are soon and I have a lot of school work to do. But I have found time to do another post, yay!


So this post is going to be on my newly purchased Revlon lip butter! I know there are literally thousands of posts on them but I am just so excited! I ummd and aahd over it for so long, and suddenly though about purchasing one from ebay! It cost me about $12 Australian which is a GREAT price (as they are usually $22 here!) So I am so so happy I bought one. The only downside is that it literally took so long to come I gave up thinking it was every going to arrive. (I am talking about over a month or so to get here!)


Click here to go to the place I bought it from. I do recommend buying from this seller appart from the fact it took so long to arrive. There are however so many other people selling them on ebay.

 

The colour is gorgeous, in different lights it can appear to have either a purple or yellow undertone, but to me it is just the perfect baby pink. I think it would be easy for anyone to pull off and it has gone with every outfit I have worn it with, I am in love!


I honestly love this lip butter so so much, they are great for any occasion! I think I will buy some more, hehehe :)

If you have a Revlon Lip Butter comment below and tell me what colour you have!



  

14 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour, can't believe how expensive they are in Australia though? I thought they were a lot here in the UK but its only about half of what you are being charged. Are all your cosmetics really overpriced? x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sucks! Yes, everything in Australia is so expensive!

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that product! :D

    Ps. I'm a new follower :)


    Cristina's Fashion Sense xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks so much, I followed your lovely blog :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to get this for a while now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it, I love it!

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  4. Nice review. I heard they are not that pigmented.. how was ur experience?

    I am ur follower already and invite u to visit my blog. Do follow if u like it. I'd be real glad. :)
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't as pigmented as a lipstick (hence the reason they are called lip butters) But for me, I just love them.

      Haha you have said that before, I already am following you :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  5. I have this shade as well but it looks so much better on you! I also love Creme Brulee because its very natural.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog too dear!
    Do you want to follow each other?I'm following you:)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I like the look of Creme Brulee too.
      Thanks for the follow, I already am following you :3

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous colour! Kind of reminds me of a chanel lipstick called 'Kensington'! xxx
    http://samaysonsspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lip butters by Revlon!! I just did a post about the 3 I have- I'm loving them!
    I just begun a blog so I'd love it if you checked it out... Hope you enjoy :))
    xoxo Katherine
    http://thebestofeverythingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete