Tuesday 10 July 2012

Simple But Elegant Messy Bun

This bun is very easy to do and can be done with curly or straight hair. You can tease your hair before you do the style if you would like to give it more volume. Start by putting all your hair to the back and gathering it all together.




1. Twirl/twist all the hair together and then wrap around itself. At this point the hair should be quite tight.



2. Secure with a hair tie. Gently tug on the bun to loosen it and make it a little more messy. If some large pieces fall out you can pin them in place.


3. Take out some pieces to frame your face and to again make the look a little messier. 











P.s. Don't forget to spray your hair with hairspray so the look lasts all day!




6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award!! http://jordysbeautyspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Oh that made my night :) I will do it tomorrow! xx

      Delete
  2. We absolutely love your blog- it's fun to read and informative too. And this hairstyle is super cute! :)

    Please check out our blog and Polyvore. Follow and comment if you like our sites!
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com
    http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com

    -Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out! I'll follow you if you follow me? :)

      Delete
  3. Cute bun! I can't wait until my hair is a little longer to do styles like this! Thank you for following my blog! XxX

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you really don't need to have long hair to do this! If your hair is around shoulders it should be fine :)
      Sophie xx

      Delete