Wednesday 4 July 2012

Starting A Blog!

So I have been wanting to start a beauty blog for a while now. I have never got around to it though! So here, now, I present to you my new blog :) 


In this blog I will be sharing with you my obsession for beauty! The posts will range from his tutorials, to nail tutorials, to make up tutorials, you name it! 


This blog will also be sort of a "beauty on a budget" sort of thing as I am always on the look out for new alternatives to expensive techniques and products. 


I am honestly not too sure how this whole thing will turn out, initially I wanted to be a youtube beauty guru but I was a little unsure about wether I wanted my face plastered all over the internet. I hope this blog is helpful, to anyone who may stumble across it (if anyone) and I hope you all enjoy! Mwa!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, thank you for your wonderful comments. Your blog is really nice, I love the way you structure and write your posts, keep and blogging and good things will happen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! It is so nice to hear that! :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete