Saturday 11 August 2012

Style Stop: Floral Pants

Hey lovelies!

Just to start off I am going to say...I am back! (Obviously...) I was away for a week on a school camp. We went to central Australia to help out an Aboriginal community. We helped rebuild a school and just in general help out the lovely people that lived there. If you would like I can do a quick post showing you all some pictures of where I went and what we achieved. 

I thought for my first post back I would do another Style Stop. This is where I find trends and  basically show where you can buy the items of clothing, what I think of the trend etc etc...

This posts trend is floral pants. Some people love them, some people hate them. Me? I am undecided, that is why I decided to do this post. If you own a pair of floral pants, tell me in the comments where they are from and you can even post a picture to my facebook page if you like!


Floral pants have been seen worn by many celebrities such as Miranda Kerr, Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens and Rihanna, as well as on many catwalks. There are many types around, made by different fabrics, with different patterns and styles.
Personally I prefer floral pants which are made of denim, so basically floral jeans.


1. Printed Trousers- (on sale) USD $19.99 from Zara

2. Mya Rose Print Trousers- $40 from Boohoo.com

3. Asos Cropped Pants in Floral Print- $56.93 from ASOS

4. Lolly Floral Print Trousers- $40 from Boohoo.com

5. Lara Printed 7/8 Pant- $69.99 from Forever New

6.  ASOS Skinny Jeans in Floral Print- $56.93 from ASOS

7. Floral Printed Pant- $59.95 from Dotti


P.S!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!



11 comments:

  1. love tribal print pantss!

    new post on my blog-check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love floral print! Great post, dear :)

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will have a look at your blog :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. Happy late Birthday!! I'd love to see a post of your trip! I'm following, would love if you followed back! Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com
    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks! :) I followed you back!

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  4. Love Floral pants, not sure I could pull them off:) Happy Belated Birthday Doll:)
    Sara xx New Follower
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog, followed :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday BAAAABBBE! Im kinda in love with printed trousers xxxx

    http://samaysonsspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I entered the giveaway!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete