Monday 30 July 2012

Another Nail Polish Haul! Revlon, TT, Sally Hansen

Hello lovelies! So yesterday I went a little crazy and bought another 13 nail polishes..... yes 13...but one is for my mum! Anyway I thought I would share with you the colours I bought :)



Revlon

The first brand of polishes I bought was Revlon. I do quite like the Revlon Polishes and they have some very interesting colours.

Princess
The first colour I got is this gorgeous blue colour with lots of silver shimmer through it. I hadn't seen a colour like this before and I do quite like it!

Black With Envy
This colour is a very dark grey with tiny silver shimmers through it.

790: No Shrinking Violet
This colour is a lot like Black With Envy but in purple. It again has tiny silver shimmers through it.

Pineapple Fizz
This colour is very strange... I honestly don't know if I will ever wear it. It is a yellow glittery polish. It is a strange type of glitter though... I can't describe it. The reason I bought it though is because....IT IS SCENTED! When you smell it in the bottle it just smells like nail polish, but once it dries it smells exactly like pineapple! It smells so so so good!!

165: Lilac Pastelle
This colour I actually bought last year but lost it! It is a gorgeous light pinky lilac colour. It is very sheer so you need to apply at least 2, 3 or even 4 coats.

Alluring Amber
This is a lovely solid almost pastel orange colour. I am very excited to wear this in the summer time! 

902: Craving Coral
At first I was hesitant to buy 2 oranges that were quite similar, but I couldn't help it, I love them both. This colour is just a 'hot' orange colour.

Top Coat
The last Revlon polish I bought was just a top coat. I really needed a new top coat and I love this one because it gives a lot of shine. I also bought another one for my mum :P

TT: Tips & Toes
This brand of polish I had never seen before but it was at this little one day stall in Bondi Junction, so I decided to give them a go. I am really happy with them. The quality seems to be good and the colour pay off and pigmentation is very good.

Number 57
This colour has very good pigmentation, it is a great yellow and I am very excited to wear it in summer.

61
The next TT polish I got is just this silver polish. I really wanted a silver polish... I don't know why I just did, and now I have one!

 43
This colour is gorgeous! It is a solid lilac colour, very pretty and great for the spring!

One Random Sally Hansen Polish!

180: Disco Ball
This colour is a clear polish with glitter in it. The colour of the glitter is reflective, so when it is in the light the colour changes. I bought this so I could do my galaxy nails!


That is all the polishes I bought! I know quite a few, but I do really love nail polish at the moment :) Hope you all enjoyed! Please comment and tell me what you favourite colour is!





14 comments:

  1. I have the craving coral one and love it! great haul! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a current favourite :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. Some beautiful polishes in there! Great haul :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Means a lot.

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for dropping by! I urge you to try Pineapple Fizz! You can even put it over blue to make green or red to make a more orange base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found that if I put it over pinks and purples it looks gorgeous!! :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I have the pinapple fizz lipgloss and seriously.. it is my go to because It tastes and smells like pinapple lumps (Pinapple candy with chocolate ontop) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pineapple lumps! They are like, my favourite things ever! That is exactly what I thought of when I smelt this :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  5. Wow that is a huge haul hehe! :) The Revlon polishes look lovely! Especially the scented one :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The revlon - princess & TT - 43 look soooo stunning.

    <3
    http://nicolealexandrasbloggity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Princess is one of my favourites :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete