Monday 30 July 2012

IMATS Sydney 2012 TAG!

Hey everyone! Ok I am so so excited to go to IIIMMMMMAAAATTTTSSS! And to celebrate my excitement I decided to do the Sydney 2012 IMATS tag created by Shellbarbie and Beautybybrittneyx on youtube, but I decided to do it in blog form!


1. Have you been to IMATS before?
No! I have never ever been to IMATS!

2. What day are you going to IMATS in Sydney?
The Saturday :)

3. Who are you going with?
I am going with my one of my best friends Paloma.

4. Is there anyone you want to meet at IMATS?
Anyone and everyone! Especially Shell and Brittney :D

5. What makeup brand/exhibit are you most excited to see?
The NYX stand. I am going to spend probably a million dollars there............. hehe

6. Do you plan to be there the whole day?
Yes! I will be there from as soon as it starts until the very end!

7. Will you be having Mcdonalds for lunch with Beautybybrittneyx & Shellbarbie?
There is nowhere else I would rather be to be honest!

8. What days will you be in Sydney?
Well I live in Sydney...so for a very long time? Haha!

9. What do you want to get out of IMATS?
New friends, skills, and makeup!


Well that was my (very quick) IMATS tag! I am so excited and hope to see many people there! If you are going to IMATS comment and tell me what day you are going :)




4 comments:

  1. Wow lucky! Im so jealous! You have no idea how bad i want to go. I really love Shell and Brittney. They are HILARIOUS! If I went I would be there til the start and end too! xxx

    samaysonsspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Your going to IMATS!! See you there :) x

    ReplyDelete