Thursday 26 July 2012

Laine Blogger Award

Hey everyone! I was so so happy to receive the Laine Blogger Award last week! I was very busy last week so only now have had the opportunity to do it. But here we go!



Rules:
1. Tag the blogger who awarded you.
2. Award five more bloggers.
3. Answer a few questions (below).


Thank you so much to the gorgeous Kendall and Tiana from THIRTEEN blog: http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com.au/



1. What is your current beauty obsession? 
My current beauty obsession is nail art! I am getting so into it recently and change my nails almost every day! I love experimenting with new deigns. I have a lot of posts on nail art as you might have realised!



2. What is one beauty item that you wish you owned?
The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! I want it so bad! Too bad you can't get it in Australia! I am hesitant to buy it online 1. because I am not a big online shopper and 2. I am scared it will shatter during postage!



3. What are your favourite posts to read and write?
All things beauty!



4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I watched a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and wanted a way to share my passion with others. I found a large community of beauty bloggers on blogspot so here I am!



5. What colour nail polish are you wearing now?
I am wearing 'First Blush' by Sally Hansen from their Xtreme Hard As range.

(I am wearing more layers than in this picture :)


Tag 5 other blogs: (In my case 3)


Thank you so much for awarding this to me girls! It means so much :) Have a good day!








4 comments:

  1. ooh love these questions!btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is fab! Thanks for following mine, I followed yours! I love the pictures of the high end fashion it is very interesting!

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me! I can't wait to do this :) xx

    ReplyDelete