Monday 1 October 2012

IMATS!

Hey everyone!


So I am super super excited to share this post with you as on the weekend.... I went to IMATS! I couldn't stay for long but it was amazing! I thought I would share a few photos with you :)

Some cool displays!

People were getting painted all over the place! 







I could hardly fit in the car because of all of my bags...

Everything I bought! 

 The brochure thing? Haha...

Blync Lashes

 The Face Paint Shop

LA Spash

 Girlee Cosmetics


I hope these photos were interesting and I am going to post a haul of everything I bought very very soon!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really so great. You should defiantly go one year!

      Delete
  2. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING BLOG :)

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete