Sunday 23 September 2012

My Nail Polish Collection!

Hey everyone :)


So a little while ago I got asked to do a 'nail polish collection' post. I thought it would be a fun thing to do so here it is! I also just wanted to say that I do have a largish collection for a 16 year old girl, but I do know I do not have a huge collection or anything, so yeh, enjoy!

Revlon
Top Coat, 550 Cherry, 120 Cupid, 345 Peach Smoothie, Pineapple Fizz, Princess, 902 Craving Coral, Black With Envy, Alluring Amber, 185 Lilac Pastelle, 790 No Shrinking Violet, 910 Barley Peach

Tips & Toes
43, 57, 89, 61

No.7
Betty Blues 280, Cheeky Chops 240, Milan 110

BYS
Matte Aqua (N236), Baby Let's Cruise (N206), Pot Luck (N176)  

Essence
78 Blue Addicted, 02 Iced Strawberry Cream, 

 Natio
Bare, Fizz, Ruby

 Sportsgirl
Lipstick, Apple, Sunshine, Concrete Jungle

Chi Chi
Mermaid, Mile High Club, Boys Boys Boys!, Merman, Sally Spectra, Hung Up, Blue Steel

 L'Oreal
315, 301, 217, 104, 8

Sally Hansen
300 White On, 320 Fuchsia Power, 370 Black Out, 83 First Blush, 180 Disco Ball, 130 Blue Me Away!

NYC and Ulta3
Jelly, Wisteria, Baby Pink

 Random!
Chanel-Peridot, Sally Hansen Magnetic- Red-y Response, Bestsence- 29, Australis- Fairy Bread, Revitanail- Barley There, Volt- 55, OPI- Lincon Park After Dark, SeaNdal- 54 Crystal, Sportsgirl- Concrete Jungle, Manicare- French Beige


Rimmel- 819 Green With Envy, (random),(random,(random), Colour Co, The Colour Workshop, Nutrimetics- Pretty In Pink, Miki, LA Splash

L.A Colours Stripers
White, Gold Glitter, Wild Fuchsia, Intense Pink, Sapphire, Forest Green


Nail Art Things!
Top Shop Nail Wraps, NPW Nail Art Pens, Some press on french nails and 2 random sets of stickers!


I hope you all enjoyed reading about my nail polishes that I own, if you would like to know exactly what I think of a brand etc just leave your questions in the comments and I will get back to you :)





2 comments:

  1. holy crap! Well I am 22 and you are owning my nail polish collection! haha what prevents me from buying many is their high maintenance (having to wait for it to dry, chipping etc) and ruining the health of my nails (I have experience peeling and brittleness *sad face*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I know what you mean! I wear nail polish everyday and have to re apply it so much! Plus the staining to my nails isn't great!

      Sophie xx

      Delete